10 Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars
Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars: Hello music lovers we are presenting the best collection of the soundbars in 2018. With the help of this article, you can know the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars. The affordable soundbars come in different flavors, and some people like the ones which are found in $100 range and the other one is that in most of the cases 200 dollars is the most recommended one.
The $500 soundbar is great, and however, the 200 dollars will have a decent performance at an affordable price. Hence today we are going to present you the best range of price. We can use these soundbars with your TV at home and also you can use the music system. It gives the same feeling as if you watch the movies in theaters as well.
Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars
|Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base with Bluetooth||Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base with Wifi and Bluetooth||Sony||Black|
|JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)||JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)||JBL||black|
|Razer Leviathan||Razer Leviathan - Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar With Dolby Surround Sound - Enabled with Bluetooth 4.0||Razer||Black|
|Polk Audio MagniFi One Sound Bar||Polk Audio MagniFi One Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer System||Polk Audio||Black|
|Pyle WiFi Sound Bar Speakers||Pyle WiFi Sound Bar Speakers - Sound Base - 2.0-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, - USB/SD/MP3 Readers - Black (PSBV210WIFI)||Pyle||Black|
|VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer||VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer||VIZIO||Black|
|Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon)||Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon)||Bose||Carbon|
#10 VIZIO S3821W-CO 38-inch
VIZIO S3821W-CO has many specifications that ultimately helps to land in this place. It is 37.9” in length and 2.9” in depth. And it can easily prop on the table, and we can hang on the wall to save the space. If you would like to impress someone, then this is the best choice for you. It has the powerful 6″ wireless subwoofer which provides the heart-thumping bass sound from all the places in the room. As well as it has the excellent sound quality in this gem of the speaker.
- It has great audio performance.
- There are satellite speakers.
- And it has the wireless subwoofer connectivity.
- Bluetooth capability.
- There is no solid build quality
- The vocals or the voice track should be clear.
#9 BOSE Soundlink MINI II
The BOSE Soundlink MINI II is the ideal choice for the travel enthusiasts. This is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars which may not be an ideal TV Soundbar choice as well. Whenever you want to switch from your boring TV Speakers to the premium sound, you can use the Bose Soundlink Mini II. This runs in a battery and can stay alive for ten hours with full charging. We can watch three movies back to back while listening to the long music as well. This Bose is known for its minimal design, and therefore there is no exception either. And the speaker is a classic, and it is made up of aluminum.
- It has a great room-filling sound
- Bluetooth and wireless facility is available.
- It has the hard-charging cradle.
This Sony HT-XT1 soundbar is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars. It offers the three HDMI ports for connecting the multiple devices. There is a Bluetooth facility which you can connect and play the music from the wireless Bluetooth devices. This feature is normally not seen in other soundbars for 200 dollars. It is an ideal speaker for TV which ranges from 32 inches to 55 inches, and they can be used for any size TV. And it is recommended to have for 55+ inch TV which is based on some reviews.
- It has a dynamic and detailed sound quality.
- And there is a built-in Bluetooth with NFC.
- Sony HT-XT1 2.1 has three port HDMI switch function.
- It is slim and versatile design.
- It is Brash treble.
- And the bass integration is better.
#7 JBL Xtreme
This JBL Xtreme is available at a cost of $200 and it is a JBL flip three on steroids with a massive sound upgrades due to 63mm woofers. It is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars available in three colors – Black, Blue, and Red and it contains the speaker with a wall adapter and shoulder. Coming to the design, it is fat and the two hooks on either side to attach the shoulder strap.
- JBL has a powerful audio with a Big bass.
- It is splash proof(waterproof)
- And has a 10000mAH battery.
- It stutters at the beginning of the songs
- And it is heavy.
#6 Samsung HW K360
The Samsung HW K360 is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars which you can buy right now and it is termed as the World’s Smallest Home Theater system. It is the best soundbar for listening to the music which produces the output of 130 watts and makes sure that this music is enough for you at home. As it is a wireless subwoofer we can keep it anywhere in the home without the necessity of being close to the soundbar. With the help of Bluetooth, we can connect it to any of the devices and hence stream the music wirelessly. We can also use the smartphone remote control by downloading the Samsung Audio Remote App.
- There is a premium build quality
- It is crisp and cohesive sound.
- Bluetooth and Wifi options are available.
- It leaks the treble refinement, and it sounds aggressive.
- And it is slow NAS drive booking.
#5 Razer Leviathan
If you are looking for the best soundbars for gaming you need to have the best soundbar under $200. Therefore choose the Razer Leviathan which is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars. It is small in size and it considers the fact that it is mostly used by the young people living in dorm rooms. The Razer Leviathan is the great soundbar subwoofer system for gamers.
- It is powered by Dolby Technology.
- There is availability for tuning with equalizers.
- And it has Bluetooth with Apt-X
- The big bass in a small package.
- And there are no remote or mobile apps.
- It lacks crisp treble tones.
- Powered by Dolby Technology.
#4 Polk Audio MagniFi one
It not only offers the great sound quality but also comes from the popular audio brand. For this, you should zero down on Polk Audio Magnifi One. With a height of two inches, the soundbar is smooth enough to notice and its width is 35 inches long to couple the companion with a great brand new flat screen TV. It is one of the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars.
- It has powerful room-filling sound.
- And it is a voice adjust technology.
- It also has the Bluetooth apt-X and NFC.
- There is no HDMI socket.
- It is unresponsive remote.
#3 Yamaha YAS-106
This is the largest system with 50.4” length and 7.9” height and 8.2” depth and it is the best soundbar from Yamaha. And has both built-in subwoofers which are easy to set up. Using the single optical cable we can connect the soundbar to the TV or use an HDMI cable for its better performance. It has the HDMI terminals and 4K Ultra HD support.
- This is a Big Bass.
- The HDMI terminal is a 4K Ultra HD support.
- It has a Small Footprint.
- And it does not handle the complex audios as well.
#2 Samsung HW-K450 Watt
Samsung HW-K450 Watt is the mid-range option for the users, and it helps to improve the sound quality which in fact a low-cost option for the users as well. This product is equipped with a streamlined design which is in the form of a rectangular black bar. It is black which is covered with black metal grill imparting high sound quality to the users. And it is the Best Soundbar Under 200 Dollars and the size of the product is small, and we can easily place it on a TV stand or else mount on it to the wall. And to connect to the television 3.5mm, analog inputs are available to the users. With the help of USB ports, we can play the flash drivers.
- It is robust low key design
- And it is loud.
- There it has a solid bass and clear dialogue.
- This is convenient wireless connectivity.
- There is no Wifi
- It can sound harsh at times.
#1 Pyle Wi-Fi Sound Bar Speakers
The Pyle is credited with vintage era speakers of the yore and the Wifi soundbar has the same tradition. This product is studded with 2.1 sound system with multiple inputs and a 3D system to create the surround sound effect. And even the ordinary music is different when you play it on the Pyle soundbar speakers.
- It is robust bass.
- The crisp treble and has 3D virtual surround processor.
- And as well as it is affordable.
- The treble may be sharp at times.
- And there is a lack of detail and depth.