DirectlyCheap P Bass Review: DirectlyCheap P Bass is the best instrument from the manufacturer, and it delivers the solid sound at a low price. This is the best and strong bass guitar for the beginners. People who want to get the complete DirectlyCheap P Bass Review then can check the below sections.
DirectlyCheap P Bass Review
Design of DirectlyCheap P Bass Guitar
DirectlyCheap P Bass has the classic Fender P Bass design. It comes with the same double cutaway body along with the curvy headstock. It is one of the excellent pieces, and the headstock is the bit and not so pretty side. The DirectlyCheap P Bass utilizes the super light body, and it does a great job in cutting the expenses along with the minimal cuts to the sonic attack. And the manufacturer of the DirectlyCheap P Bass did a great solid job, and other frets can be a tad higher than others. The potential noise of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is minimal and easy to fix.
The neck of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is strongly attached to the body and rarely tends to bend. The neck of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is very slimmer than the standard Fender P Bass. And it is easy to play depending on your preferences.
DirectlyCheap P Bass – Features
- DirectlyCheap P Bass utilizes the Ultralight basswood body which is mixed up with the truss rod and maple neck. And it has a fingerboard with 20 frets and white dot inlays.
- It has a little budget package which is used by the variety of manufacturers. And the prices of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is very less when compared to the other related items.
- DirectlyCheap P Bass is a passive instrument which comes with the split single-coil pickup right in the middle. It has a renowned precision sound cultivated by the team fender.
- It comes with the two knobs for tonal control which allows the users to the variety of sonic options as well as decent versatility.
- The notable features of the DirectlyCheap P Bass utilize the four-saddle fixed bridge. DirectlyCheap P Bass is the three-ply model, and it is managed to squeeze all other goods.
Performance of DirectlyCheap P Bass
The thin body of the DirectlyCheap P Bass costs the bit of the mass in the low-end section, but it still manages to retain a decently well-rounded sound. The design of the DirectlyCheap P Bass instrument makes quite easy to play. And also the bass of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is not too strong. It is a quite delicate which expresses even the most minute changes in the fingering technique. The sound of the DirectlyCheap P Bass is very clear.
- It has the warm and punchy sound,
- Very affordable and very good value for money,
- It might lack a bit of extra low end for the players,
- DirectlyCheap P Bass has a slightly too slim construction.
DirectlyCheap P Bass is the best guitar for the beginners, and it provides the great sonic punch, and it has the great price.